[Koha-devel] What's the definitive way to use Perl tidy in koha-testing-docker?

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri Dec 9 04:26:54 CET 2022

Hi all,

I've heard a few people saying lately that they wish people would use Perl
tidy more.

So I used the ":Tidy" command in koha-testing-docker on my visual selection
and I got the following:

+                $this_item->{shelves} =

+                  Koha::Virtualshelves->get_shelves_containing_record(

+                    {

+                        biblionumber   => $biblionumber,

+                        borrowernumber => $loggedinuser,

+                    }

+                  );

But that goes against the Indentation coding guidelines from
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Coding_Guidelines#Indentation

So. what are we supposed to be doing these days?

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems

Suite 7.03