[Koha-devel] Zebra and case sensitivity...

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Tue Feb 22 05:19:29 CET 2022

Hi all,

I was trying to query Zebra in a case sensitive way, and it led me to some
conflicting information. Indexdata say @case 1 is "case sensitive" while
Koha says @case 1 is "case insensitive".

Based off my searching, I'd say "@case 1" is definitely case sensitive,
because Koha uses @case 0, and it is case insensitive.

Anyway, I don't really have any comments beyond that. Just a little FYI I
guess.

--

https://software.indexdata.com/yaz/doc/tools.html

case

Specifies if CCL operators and qualifiers should be compared with case
sensitivity or not. Specify 1 for case sensitive; 0 for case insensitive.

1

/etc/koha/zebradb/ccl.properties

# case specificies if CCL operatores and qualifiers

# should be compared with case sensitivity or not.

# Specify 0 for case sensitive; 1 for case insensitive.

@case 0

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems