[Koha-devel] QA for Bug 30988 - Add generic OpenIDConnect client implementation

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 20:46:49 CEST 2022

Hi, David. I meant to answer your first email. I'm submitting (immediately)
an alternative implementation I've been working on but failed to wrap up
sooner.

I've read the one you pointed and if fairly similar to the google oaidc
implementation for OPAC, so it is correct.

My plan is to do it for staff as well, using libraries.