[Koha-devel] Thoughts on retiring libapache2-mpm-itk?

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Wed Jul 27 11:36:20 CEST 2022

Hi David,

We simply have one Koha per system, using LXD containers.

nginx and starman are in this container and are run by www-data user.
Since cronjobs are run by a "koha" user we had some file permissions
issues that we patched in our fork.

For a few customers we have Apache, running with MPM Event.

Best regards,

--
Fridolin SOMERS <fridolin.somers at biblibre.com>
Software and system maintainer 🦄