[Koha-devel] Debian 9 LTS EOL

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 02:02:46 CEST 2022

On Jenkins, which is what the dashboard pulls that info from, the 18.04
task is run only so stable branches know in advance if backports could
break support. I actually removed the 18.04 from the 'Suported' panel for
master in Jenkins.

We should discuss actions on this. I think before the 22.05 release we
decided to drop support for older distros, but as Mason managed to have all
packaging sorted (new Mojolicious, etc) we mistakenly kept the 'support'.