[Koha-devel] CSS min-height on body ?

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Jun 6 02:35:45 CEST 2022

That's an interesting problem!

While that CSS helped in this case, I don't think that it would help universally? On different pages, it might make the body look weird. For different Koha instances or on different devices, it might be too much or not enough?

An alternative could be to add the following to the dropdown in question:

max-height: 33vh;
overflow-y: auto;

That should work pretty well across different devices and different Koha instances.

I suppose that brings us back to the same question of where to implement the CSS though. It would be needed for any Bootstrap dropdown menu that had many options, no?

David Cook
Senior Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
Suite 7.03