[Koha-devel] SIP server only supporting 1 simultaneous connection (Bug 31033)

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri Jun 24 03:50:38 CEST 2022

Hi all,

I was going through my emails when I noticed Bug 31033, which indicates that
Koha's SIP server only supports 1 simultaneous connection of the box.

I did some testing and confirmed Mark's findings. Honestly, I'd never
thought about it. While we do run some SIP servers, it's never come up as an
issue.

Have folk noticed the same thing and do they just resolve the problem by
updating their SIPconfig.xml files?

I've added a patch to Bug 31033 to make Koha's default configuration more
explicit, but curious what people's thoughts are.

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems

Suite 7.03