[Koha-devel] Gitlab policy changes

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Tue Jun 28 10:23:58 CEST 2022

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't really know what to say. As I was
involved earlier in the discussion I feel that by not replying, I am
agreeing with your message, Victor. However I do not agree at all.
I do not recognize myself in your words and I do not think "scamming
gitlab" is a point of the discussion.
The matter is to know if we are eligible for a program they support,
and find the best way to apply in agreement with their terms and our
project's view.
We are relying quite a lot on gitlab, and I personally think the open
source product they provide is great. I thank their team for that.

With this answer, I only wanted to take distance with your words.
Cheers,
Jonathan