[Koha-devel] Multilingual label printing in Koha (praise be to Bywater!)

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at l2c2.co.in
Thu Jun 30 11:48:26 CEST 2022

Yep! the Bywater Solutions plugin by Kyle does the job nicely "outside the
box" :-)

IIRC the label printing code was last worked on by Chris N a long long time
back. As far as I can tell the non Latin printing issue is due to the PDF
library we are using. Prolly needs a rewrite for that part which requires
both time and funds :-(

-Indranil