[Koha-devel] I played with Cypress (and ERM and Vue)

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Mar 17 09:06:54 CET 2022

Hi David,

The ERM (for Electronic Resource Management) project has been
announced on the general mailing list
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2022-February/057447.html
I also talked a bit about it at the last dev meeting.
In short, BibLibre, ByWaterSolutions and PTFS-e are sponsoring me to
implement an ERM module in Koha.

I wanted to take that opportunity to start with something new, hence
my last "I played with" emails on this list, about React and Vue.

About the remote branch, did you have a look at the (very) succinct
commit messages? They are self-explanatory :)
A test plan could be:
- Run `yarn build_js`
- Turn on the new syspref ERMModule
- Be a librarian with the new "erm" permission, or superlibrarian
- Go to Electronic resources management > Agreements
- Add, edit, delete agreements, add/edit/delete them periods and users.
- Run the tests with `yarn run cypress open` (from the host, not
inside a container, you need a graphic server)

Cheers,
Jonathan