[Koha-devel] Seeking signoffs for the upcoming release

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu May 5 11:15:31 CEST 2022

Hi everyone,

I've got a few patches awaiting signoff which I'd love to see make it
into 22.05. They're minor issues but I think they'd be good to have:

30388 -- Fix some errors in the template for ordering from a MARC file
30422 -- Authorities editor update broke the feature added by Bug 20154
30640 -- Focus does not always move to correct search header form field
30673 -- Improve is_valid_date function for validating date strings

Thanks for your consideration,

  Owen

--
Web Developer