[Koha-devel] OIDC client pushed to master!

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Nov 9 03:36:09 CET 2022

I was pumped to see this morning that the OIDC client was pushed to master!

I have 2 very easy follow-ups that I think are necessary before the feature
is prod ready, so if someone could take a look at those, that would be
awesome.

Bug 32138 - OIDC client uses backwards default mapping

Bug 32139 - "Update on login" setting not set when creating domain from new
IdP page

A nice to have would also be the following although not necessary from a
functionality point of view:

Bug 32141 - New and Edit Identity Provider UIs inconsistent

Thanks!

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems