[Koha-devel] ERM - workflow change

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Nov 9 23:28:00 CET 2022

I’ll have to think more about it and have a play…

In terms of regular koha-testing-docker dev/test usage, I think that you’d only need to build once in a while (unless you’re changing ERM code)? So I’m not too worried about this.

But how does the yarn build factor into building Koha packages? Do we need to add the yarn build to the debian/rules file? Or would we change “debian/build-git-snapshot” to unpack the “git archive”, do the yarn build, and then re-package and pass to pdebuild?

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems

Suite 7.03