[Koha-devel] FYI opac-reserve.pl seems broken in master?

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Thu Nov 10 01:24:28 CET 2022

Hi all,

Did a bit of unrelated testing this morning and I'm getting the following
error when I visit
http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/koha/opac-reserve.pl?biblionumber=29

DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::st
execute failed: Column 'biblionumber' in where clause is ambiguous at
/kohadevbox/koha/Koha/Objects.pm line 394

at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/Class/Exception.pm line 77

--

Just about to jump in a meeting, so I thought I'd share. Might be me doing
something wrong but figured a FYI wouldn't hurt.

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems

Suite 7.03