[Koha-devel] Missing default settings in Koha 22.05.06 web installer

mik at vtxmail.ch mik at vtxmail.ch
Thu Nov 17 21:57:23 CET 2022

Hi

Using Debian packages I am installing Koha 22.05.06 on a fresh install
of Debian GNU/Linux 11.

After creating the new instance I am running the web installer.

1. When asked "Choose your language" I am selecting language "de-DE",
then continue. In previous versions the following dialogues then were in
german, but now they are all in English.

2. When asked for "Selecting default settings" the sections for "MARC
frameworks: MARC 21" lokk OK but the options in section "Other data" are
just not there, see the attached screen shots:

* http://adminkuhn.ch/download/defaultsettings-1.png
* http://adminkuhn.ch/download/defaultsettings-2.png
* http://adminkuhn.ch/download/defaultsettings-3.png

Is this maybe a bug in Koha 22.05.06 or am I doing something wrong?

Best wishes: Michael