[Koha-devel] Some very sad news.

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Thu Nov 17 22:42:04 CET 2022

On 2022-11-17 02:09, Chris Cormack wrote:
> Tēnā koutou
>
> It is with great sadness that I pass on to you all the news that Rosalie
> Blake has passed away.

Chris,

Thank you for passing on this sad news. If you can, please pass my
condolences to her family.

Many years ago, before we became Koha "based", I spoke with her on the
telephone - a satellite connection with an embarrassing delay between
hear/talk. Ms Blake was most friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgable.

People like her should be cherished - she was part of the "old fashioned
way" of moving the world forward.

Thank you, merci, nia'wen.
Paul