[Koha-devel] Some very sad news.

Bob Birchall bob at aftercalyx.net
Sat Nov 19 02:16:59 CET 2022

Thanks for sharing this, Chris. It's sad news indeed. Rosalie was an
inspiring leader and innovator whom a number of us had the opportunity to
meet at KohaCon10 in Wellington. She probably bet her career on the ability
of you, Joanne, Rachel and Simon to deliver the project. Winners all
around. Now the world has Koha.
VALE Rosalie. Please do announce the funeral details, Chris.
Irma and Bob