[Koha-devel] Required Mojolicious versions in Koha

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Oct 5 03:23:57 CEST 2022

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out what versions of Mojolicious and
Mojolicious::Plugin::OpenAPI are really required for Koha as I'd like to
start using the "skip_validating_specification" feature in
Mojolicious::Plugin::OpenAPI which is available from version 4.0.3 onwards.

I notice cpanfile on master says:

requires 'Mojolicious', '8.12';

requires 'Mojolicious::Plugin::OpenAPI', '2.16';

debian/control on master says:

libmojolicious-perl (>= 6.0),

libmojolicious-plugin-openapi-perl,

koha-testing-docker w/ Debian 11 Bullseye has:

ii  libmojolicious-perl                     9.90+really9.22-koha1
all          simple, yet powerful, Web Application Framework

ii  libmojolicious-plugin-openapi-perl      5.99+really5.05-koha1
all          OpenAPI / Swagger plugin for Mojolicious

Looking around on
https://debian.koha-community.org/koha/pool/main/libm/libmojolicious-plugin-
openapi-perl/ it looks like the 5.05 libmojolicious-plugin-openapi-perl
isn't used in stable. but I'm guessing it will be used in 22.11?

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems

Suite 7.03