[Koha-devel] Undoing workaround in BZ 30879 to replace with native Zebra function...

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Thu Oct 13 01:54:04 CEST 2022

Hi all,

BZ 30879 included a workaround to what we saw as a limitation in Zebra's
sort functionality, but it turns out that there was an undocumented native
Zebra alternative. Adam from Indexdata just told me about it in the last 12
hours.

Since BZ 30879 hasn't gone out yet (and since it requires a full database
re-index), I wonder if we should put a rush on BZ 31756 to replace the
workaround with the native sort (which doesn't require a re-index).

I'll be posting a patch shortly.

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems