[Koha-devel] Koha 22.05.04: Can't locate Koha/Script.pm in @INC

Michael Hafen michael.hafen at washk12.org
Fri Oct 28 22:28:53 CEST 2022

This command has probably been changed since the last time you used it to
be used with the koha-shell or koha-foreach scripts that come with the
koha-common debian package.  Those scripts set the config and perl include
environment.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 7:51 AM Michael Kuhn <mik at adminkuhn.ch> wrote:

> Hi David
>
> You wrote:
>
>  > could it be that you were executing the command with a different user?
>
> No, I definitely have always run the command as Linux user "root". The
> only difference I am aware of is this time I was first running the
> command under Koha 22.05.
>
> Best wishes: Michael
> --
> Geschäftsführer · Diplombibliothekar BBS, Informatiker eidg. Fachausweis
> Admin Kuhn GmbH · Pappelstrasse 20 · 4123 Allschwil · Schweiz
> T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E mik at adminkuhn.ch · W www.adminkuhn.ch

Michael Hafen
Washington County School District Technology Department
Systems Analyst