[Koha-devel] Elasticsearch not auto-updating after cataloguing

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Fri Sep 9 17:41:17 CEST 2022

Hello kohaers!

Simply put: our production servers installation work very fine, each
change into a record is immediately reindexed into ES.

BUT on laptop (ubuntu 20 or 22), the reindexing never occurs.  We have
to call rebuild_elasticsearch.pl manually so the search finds anything.
The configuration refers to a remote ES server (instead of localhost
like the prod servers), but I don't see how that would make a difference
since that works once rebuilt.

Any clue on what I'm missing would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

--
Philippe Blouin,
Directeur de la technologie