[Koha-devel] Elasticsearch not auto-updating after cataloguing

Thomas Klausner domm at plix.at
Tue Sep 13 22:33:32 CEST 2022

Hi!

On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 02:58:49PM -0400, Philippe Blouin wrote:

> Depends on the installation, but where background_jobs_worker.pl runs or not
> makes not difference in where the cataloguing->indexing path works.
>
> It seems to always work when Koha runs on the same machine as ES, and not
> otherwise.

Is the remote ES exposed via https? Maybe you have slightly different
Perls or Mozilla::CA installation? Any errors in the logs?

Which Koha Verion are you running? Are you sure both latpop and server
run the same version?

In the source code there is a param 'skip_record_index', which will
prevent the immediate indexing after an edit (if I've skimmed the code
correctly). Maybe that is set? Though I don't know when it would be set
(by whom..)

Greetings,
domm

--