[Koha-devel] Critical error on Koha website

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Fri Sep 30 16:48:05 CEST 2022

Hi Liz

You wrote:

 > This was related to an update to Wordpress and the theme we use. Have
 > sorted out those issues and things are seeming better now, if you'd
 > please test!

I noticed two things:

1. For example in
https://koha-community.org/koha-community-newsletter-september-2022/ I
am using HTML headings <h2>, <h3> and <h4> - they should all use a
larger font size than the normal writing. h2 should be larger than h3,
h3 should be larger than h4. At the moment h4 seems to be larger than
h3. (or did you just change that some minutes ago?)

2. For example in https://koha-community.org/koha-22-05-05-released/ I
have noticed many wrong special characters, you can best see this in
section "Credits" ath the end where many names are mutilated, like

Tomás Cohen Arazi (10)
Jérémy Breuillard (1)
Frédéric Demians (1)
Joonas Kylmälä (2)
Adolfo Rodríguez (1)
etc.

Seems like Wordpress isn't using proper UTF-8.

Best wishes: Michael