[Koha-devel] Koha Login and Access through API

Muhammad Uzair uzair.metro at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 15:48:31 CEST 2023

Hey Developers!
I have been doing research and development on how to authenticate and login
users from my system to and then authenticate them automatically to Koha
System with the help of API. I want to auto login users and then open a
logged in opac page. For this purpose I have tried various APIs but
couldn't get success. I also tried to maintain a session with the help of
session code, which I am trying to get from api/v1/ouath/token api, but
still couldn't get any results.If any one has a solution for my problem or
can guide me with the process kindly let me know. I have been trying to do
this for a long time but didn't get the required results.
Regards