[Koha-devel] Bug 32609 and package building

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 01:18:58 CEST 2023

The original implementation installed yarn inside the pdebuilder image [1].
But THERE'S a yarn/nodejs BUG [2] that prevents it from detecting
networking is available and thus cannot be run.

Looking forward for enhancing pull requests :-D

[1]
https://gitlab.com/koha-community/koha-dpkg-docker/-/blob/bfdbbd326e9e1e59fb903953205c8fe122f596d4/pbuilder.sh#L47
[2] The error we got:

"/usr/bin/perl" build-resources.PL

yarn install v1.22.19

warning You don't appear to have an internet connection. Try the --offline
flag to use the cache for registry queries.

warning Skipping preferred cache folder "/nonexistent/.cache/yarn" because
it is not writable.
warning Selected the next writable cache folder in the list, will be
"/tmp/.yarn-cache-1234".
[1/4] Resolving packages...
[2/4] Fetching packages...
<https://github.com/bywatersolutions/bywater-koha-future/actions/runs/4688302412/jobs/8398838574#step:7:4400>
error An unexpected error occurred: "
https://registry.yarnpkg.com/minimatch/-/minimatch-3.0.4.tgz: getaddrinfo
EAI_AGAIN registry.yarnpkg.com registry.yarnpkg.com:443".