[Koha-devel] Query about a New Book display plugin/widget for the OpacNavRight HTML customisation

Alex Buckley alexbuckley at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Aug 10 07:34:26 CEST 2023

Hi everyone,

I have a query from one of our partner libraries. Does anyone know of an
existing New Book display that could be displayed nicely in the
OpacNavRight HTML customisation?

This library can't utilise their OpacMainUserBlock HTML customisation as
it is already full of content.

That being the case we believe the Koha Coverflow plugin may not be the
best option in a long narrow area like the OpacNavRight.

Any information, or examples, would be gratefully received.

I hope to see some of you next week in Helsinki at KohaCon.

Kind regards,

Alex