[Koha-devel] WARNING: MYSQL_OPT_RECONNECT is deprecated and will be removed in a future version.

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Tue Aug 22 02:38:54 CEST 2023

I knew that it was "supposed" to fix it. I just haven't personally confirmed that it "definitely" fixes it haha.

But there have been lots of people on the Github issue that have said it has fixed it for them so it seems pretty safe.

That said, pali (the 2nd biggest contributor to  DBD::mysql) has said that the fix used by Ubuntu isn't enough and he has an alternative set of patches to use.

Interesting seeing this all play out upstream...

David Cook
Senior Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
Suite 7.03