[Koha-devel] How did we implement Verovio?

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri Aug 25 01:25:17 CEST 2023

I was thinking the same thing about the lack of activity. It's interesting since "verovio" was updated just a few days ago. Looks like Agustin got some commits into midi-player back in 2019...

I'm down with patching our copy though.

The browser API issue is a worry. At some point we might just need a different MIDI player...

David Cook
Senior Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
Suite 7.03