[Koha-devel] [Koha] Where would I put the OpenLibrary ID in the MARC record

Nigel Titley nigel at titley.com
Wed Aug 30 21:05:41 CEST 2023

On 30/08/2023 11:49, Jonathan Druart wrote:
> For the record, the bug report is 34527. Patch attached.

Many thanks for this. I'd not made much progress up to this point. My
testing seems to indicate that the patch does indeed work and retrieves
covers from OpenLib even when there isn't an ISBN (but there is an OLID
in MARC field 024). I've made a couple of notes in a comment to the bug.

> Note that I am Joubu but not the original author of the OpenLibrary
> cover retrieval code.

My apologies. I didn't delve deeply enough into the code history and
jumped to conclusions. Mea culpa

Nigel