[Koha-devel] Login API for Authentication

Muhammad Uzair uzair.metro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:52:50 CET 2023

Dear Developers;
I am currently developing a system for my university in which I want to
connect users logged in oracle web applications with koha and directly
authenticate users to koha from my system portal.
For this purpose I want an API to directly send the user id and password to
the server of Koha and skip the login screen. I have tried many APIs that
were available but none did my work.
My requirement is that the user logs in to the oracle portal once and does
not need to login to koha again. He gets logged in to koha through api
using static userid and password (which are available to me) and lands on
the OPAC homepage in which they are already logged in.
Kindly provide me with a valid API so that I can do my work easily or any
possible solution.
Regards