[Koha-devel] ChatGPT and Koha

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Feb 22 01:53:31 CET 2023

Hi all,

Like many around the world, I may have been bitten by the ChatGPT bug.

Most of my ChatGPT questions have been more general in nature, but I figured
I'd ask it about Koha, as there is a lot of public information, but it's
still a niche topic.

I asked it to generate me a Koha plugin, and it refused for a while, but
eventually I was able to convince it to try. The result wouldn't even
compile, but it got a lot of things right. In other conversations, it's made
mistakes but always done a good job of fixing its mistakes.

Has anyone else played with ChatGPT and Koha or ChatGPT in general (on IT
topics)?

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems