[Koha-devel] ChatGPT and Koha

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Feb 22 09:25:14 CET 2023

For Koha core developers I am not sure it is relevant. Hasn't ChatGPT been
fed with 2 years old data? With data we actually wrote ourselves.
So basically if I ask it something I am requesting what my 2 year-ago self
knew?
I have certainly forgotten some stuff, but I also know that what was true 2
years ago is no longer 100% correct.

By the way, what would be the license for such generated code? Certainly
GPLv3 for Koha, but what about Vue.js code for instance?