[Koha-devel] How best to support MARC21 880?

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jan 1 17:17:56 CET 2023

Hi David,

I wonder if pulling this information from the MARC record could slow us
down in some places where usually the information is only pulled from
biblio/biblioitems.

I like the idea of making the display configurable, but maybe not only
using CSS, but having a multi-select system preference to choose where
to display.

Also in testing we should probably consider both LTR and RTL scripts.

Hope this helps,

Katrin