[Koha-devel] Upgrading bugs.koha-community.org (plus others)

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Jan 3 02:09:26 CET 2023

Hi again all

Everything should be back now, please let me know if you spot anything off.

For those that are interested, I resized the server, changed it from
i386 to amd64 and upgraded from Ubuntu 18.04 to 20.04. (18.04 goes out
of support in April).
It should be slightly faster with more ram available.

Happy new OS for new year :)

Chris