[Koha-devel] libtest-dbix-class-perl not installable on Docker Debian Bullseye image...

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Jan 11 06:54:10 CET 2023

Hi again,

The problem was with the interaction of devscripts and
libtest-dbix-class-perl. They have mutually incompatible dependencies.
(Well, a devscript recommendation and a libtest-dbix-class-perl dependency.)

I removed libtest-dbix-class-perl from my control file and now I'm fine.
Should be OK without a test library.

Doubt this will affect other people using the traditional
"debian/build-git-snapshot" method or using pbuilder some other way.

I use regular ol' debuild within a Docker container, so that's why
devscripts is conflicting.

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems