[Koha-devel] next version of module URI causing issues

Kevin Carnes kevin.carnes at ub.lu.se
Fri Jan 13 11:24:54 CET 2023

Hello Philippe,

It looks like this might be an issue with using the newer URI's _generic.pm with the older URI's URI.pm:
https://github.com/libwww-perl/URI/issues/120

Using a testing docker, I was able to edit a record to verify that it was able to index. I then upgraded the URI module with cpanm and edited the record again. This time I received the error. I then restarted the background worker and was able to edit the record without error.

So, perhaps it's necessary to restart everything (including the background worker) after upgrading the URI module.

/Kevin