[Koha-devel] Failed to load external entity docbook.xsl when building Koha package

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Jan 18 02:22:28 CET 2023

Hi all,

I already talked to Aleisha about this on IRC, but I figured I'd mention it here too.

I emailed last week with a subject line of "debian/control out of date in master". That's what caused the problem that Aleisha mentioned below.

I resolved the issue by stealing the control file out of the 22.11.01 Debian packages and sticking that into my local git.

But we need to update the master and at least the 22.11.x branch. The 22.11.02 tag should also have an updated control file.

I imagine as the year goes on, more people are going to try to build 22.11 and run into this same problem due to the outdated debian/control file...

David Cook
Senior Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
Suite 7.03