[Koha-devel] Incorrect "Progress" when importing MARC records in koha-testing-docker

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Jan 23 04:09:30 CET 2023

Hi folks,

Is anyone else having an incorrect value in "Progress" when importing MARC
records in koha-testing-docker?

I just uploaded 440 records but it says "Progress: 2680 / 440".

--

As an aside, the MARCXML I'm using is the product of some MARCXML editing
code I've written in just over 100 lines of HTML and Javascript. It does

At some point, I want to write some PowerShell scripts to edit MARCXML as
well, but I figure this is a bit more user-friendly. Right now, I've
hard-coded the changes, but a person could make a nice UI to make it more
flexible.

The goal is to allow complex editing of MARCXML in environments where you
can't install and run your own programming language interpreters or
MarcEdit. I figure PowerShell is sometimes locked down in corporate
environments, but browsers are often available and it has an embedded
Javascript interpreter.

Maybe some corporate environments block opening local HTML documents. I
don't know. Anyway, It was a fun little experiment.

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems

Suite 7.03