[Koha-devel] Still time to register for the Hackfest in Marseille !!!

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Jan 27 20:33:18 CET 2023

Hi guys,

There are already more than 40 ppl registered for the hackfest (7 from
Germany, 1 from USA, 1 from UK, the rest from France). Please come and
join us for a week of work on Koh! There will be coffee, beer (after
work ;) ), fun time translating, testing, documenting, developing. And,
of course the legendary cheese lunch (on tuesday)

Just drop me an email to say you want to come ! [and if you sent me an
email and had no feedback, my bad, drop me an email again please]

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques