[Koha-devel] Easiest sign off in the world (BZ 33189 plugin upload prompt for .kpz files)

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri Mar 10 06:28:00 CET 2023

Hi all,

I was going to upload a Koha plugin today when I was bemoaning having to
sift through all my Downloads entries to find the .kpz file I wanted.

Then I remembered that input type="file" actually allows you to specify what
files to look for using the "accept" attribute. So I wrote a little patch
for the Koha plugin upload, and it's soooo much nicer now.

Anyone looking for the world's easiest/fastest sign off, please go and check
it out. Thanks!

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems