[Koha-devel] Starting rabbitmq-server fails with Koha 22.11.05-2

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Thu May 11 16:36:54 CEST 2023

Hi Philippe

You wrote:

 > Simple typo, it's
 >
 > systemctl COMMAND servicename
 >
 > as
 >
 > systemctl stop rabbitmq-server

Thanks for the hint ( I could have seen that) but it doesn't help:

koha at koha:~$ sudo systemctl stop rabbitmq-server
koha at koha:~$ sudo systemctl start rabbitmq-server
Job for rabbitmq-server.service failed because the control process
exited with error code.
See "systemctl status rabbitmq-server.service" and "journalctl -xe" for
details.

The basic problem seems to be that package "koha-common" couldn't
properly configure rabbitmq-server...

Best wishes: Michael