[Koha-devel] Issues sending a JSON request body in a GET request to REST API

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Fri May 12 13:40:25 CEST 2023

David, that's correct, you should use the query parameter in that case. We
really added the possibility of passing the query in the request body
because we were looking for examples and that's what ES does. But it is not
used in Koha, internally.

El vie, 12 may 2023 a las 3:58, David Cook (<dcook at prosentient.com.au>)
escribió:

> In the short term, it appears I’ve forgotten about the “q” parameter. It
> takes an unencoded argument, so that’s getting me where I need to go…
>

> David Cook
>
> Senior Software Engineer
>
> Prosentient Systems
>
> Suite 7.03