[Koha-devel] Azure configuration for OAuth authentication with Koha

Alex Buckley alexbuckley at catalyst.net.nz
Sun May 21 22:26:11 CEST 2023

Hi Koha community,

If you have configured Koha OAuth authentication with Azure could you
please let me know what did you configure as the Redirect and Reply URIs
in Azure?

Context: We have a library (running Koha 22.11) that is trying to setup
OAuth authentication with Azure.

They have configured the Koha end using the new Koha 'Administration' >
'Identity provider' pages.

When this library attempt a SSO login they get a 'AADSTS00113: No reply
address is registered for the application' Azure error - see attached.

Should the Redirect and Reply URIs in Azure just be the Koha OpacBaseURL
(with https), or something else?

Thanks so much,

Alex