[Koha-devel] TLS connections

Jacob Jett jacob at floods.org
Mon May 22 16:58:41 CEST 2023

Hi gang,

It looks like AWS is upgrading their TLS connections from 1.0/1.1 to 1.2.
Does anyone know if this will impact Koha records that point at AWS objects?

Unrelated ISBD punctuation question. I've had some complaints from my staff
about displaying ISBD punctuation. We use it in MARC to make sure that the
metadata records are portable across multiple languages. However, I can
sympathize that it doesn't look very clean in the display. Is there a Koha
widget that either, let's us suppress displaying the ISBD punctuation or
implements it at metadata record export time?

Regards,

Jacob

*Jacob Jett* | Research Librarian | ASFPM
8301 Excelsior Dr.  | Madison, WI  53717
tel: 608-828-3000  | desk: 608-828-6342 | floods.org
<http://www.floods.org/> | *Email Jacob <jacob at floods.org>*