[Koha-devel] REST API and new defaults (Zeno Tajoli)

Olli-Antti Hypernova olli-antti.kivilahti at hypernova.fi
Fri Oct 6 17:02:25 CEST 2023

Good idea. Anything to disband the "SmartUI"-antipattern is good for me.

We should add a new endpoint following established nomenclature.

eg. PUT /biblios/123/merge/456   (PUT as it is modifying existing records)

regarding b)

We should separate Mojololicious from Plack, because Plack prevents the
use of websockets and more advanced Mojolicious features.

It is not such a biggie to implement. We can control two processes from
the same koha-plack -script, so the CLI management API doesnt need to
change either.