[Koha-devel] Seeking comments on Bug 34745: ThingISBN broken

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Thu Oct 12 00:28:15 CEST 2023

In the past, I had this problem with my OIDC implementation. CloudFlare didn't like "libwww-perl/#.###', but it would accept an empty string. So I added $ua->agent(""); and it worked fine after that.

I feel like I've had to do this somewhere else more recently as well but I can't remember where... but I just updated my user agent string and it was all good.

David Cook
Senior Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
Suite 7.03