[Koha-devel] I'm not getting your emails on bugs...

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Oct 23 04:59:51 CEST 2023

Hi all,

It looks like my "bugmail has been disabled" for the last 10 days on
Bugzilla, so if I haven't responded to a comment on Bugzilla, it's not
because I'm ignoring you. It's because I'm not getting the emails. (If an
administrator sees this, please re-enable my bugmail. Thanks!)

I've been trying to weed through the contents from
koha-bugs at lists.koha-community.org
<mailto:koha-bugs at lists.koha-community.org>  which I still receive but
there's so many emails I'm likely to miss the vast majority.

So if you need anything from me urgently, shoot me an email directly?

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems

Suite 7.03