[Koha-devel] KTD testers needed

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 01:11:09 CEST 2023

Hi all, I've been working on making things easier on ARM64 processors (M1,
M2, and so on) on top of the great work from Mason.

Now we need help testing a branch [1].

I specially need non-ARM testers, so we are sure nothing gets broken with
the change.

To test:
1. On your KTD clone do:
    $ git remote add theke
https://gitlab.com/thekesolutions/koha-tools/koha-testing-docker.git
    $ git checkout theke/issue_396 -b issue_396
2. Then
a. (x86_64 users) do your usual stuff, try playing with --es7, --os1, etc
b. (arm64 users) try different option switches. Use docker ps to check
which images have been picked, etc
3. Comment on the issue [2]

CAVEATS: I did it in a way that wouldn't affect our test suite. Might
deserve some refactoring once we settle things.

[1]
https://gitlab.com/thekesolutions/koha-tools/koha-testing-docker/-/tree/issue_396
[2] https://gitlab.com/koha-community/koha-testing-docker/-/issues/396

--