[Koha-devel] Carrousel display issue on sandbox

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Sep 20 12:17:41 CEST 2023

Is this only broken on the sandboxes? What about ktd?

I've tried the plugin (for the first time, in ktd), and the configuration
page is full of JS errors. Also I don't manage to create a carousel (it's
always saying "No carrousels have been configured").

It seems that you are not using staticapi.json to serve the static files,
which is, I think, the way to go for plugins.

Is this a regression you noticed recently or you are developing a new
version of the plugin?