[Koha-devel] barcodes issue

Michael Hafen michael.hafen at washk12.org
Mon Sep 25 19:08:52 CEST 2023

Most likely you don't have a barcode input filter since I think the default
is to not have one.  So that's fine.
I'm curious where you put the barcode now that you report it is not in the
'p' subfield.  The 'p' subfield is the standard place for barcodes in Koha,
and circulation won't be able to find the barcode if it's put anywhere
else, unless you change how the databases items.barcode field is mapped to
the Marc subfields.